Coaching is a very effective style of management that enables managers to get optimal results without instilling fear, force or intimidation.
Coaching methods and techniques are an effective and useful complement to today’s existing management skills of a modern leader. These skills give leaders the opportunity to ensure that employees learn to achieve the goals in the shortest path, as well as to help free up their time and resources.
Coaching becomes especially important when a company is experiencing high growth, turbulence or times of uncertainty, where there are no quick and easy solutions, and the results depend on whether employees are informed, engaged and maximizing their potential.
• Optimization of efforts and resources: leaders solve strategic problems, and employees - operational.
• To get the best results by engaging your employees maximum effectiveness and resources and what’s important to the employees themselves.
• To increase motivation with help of employees awareness and initiative about business processes.
• Business development with help of the synergy of efforts of all levels of staff.
for the manager:
• To optimize solutions for problems without ready-made schemes.
• To delegate responsibility to employees
• To develop independence and potential.
• To free up their time and resources.
• To interact with people becomes less energy-intensive.
for the employee:
• to understand the objectives of the organization and business.
• To solve problems independently and on their own
• To be able to plan their activities.
• To be able to look for the resources to achieve the desired result.
• To be able to work with obstacles.
• To develop independence and responsibility.